Week 7 of #EverRiseWomen2019 is here! To learn more about the origins of #EverRiseWomen2019, check out this post.
Here are the women crushing week 7:
43. Sasha Novakovich – Sasha Novakovich is the Founder and CEO of Alchemy. Alchemy is a SaaS company that helps specialty chemicals companies accelerate formula development and commercialization processes, improve responsiveness to customers and grow top line revenue. Sasha is a long time investor and entrepreneur in Silicon Valley. Be sure to check out Alchemy!
44. Alison Pendergast – Alison Pendergast is a Senior Program Officer at the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. She’s spent her career at the intersection of education and technology. She was a co-founder of Acrobatiq, a CMU spin-out. Acrobatiq is focused on optimizing teaching and learning based on cognitive science and educational theory from Carnegie Mellon’s Open Learning Initiative (OLI), pioneers in online learning research.
45. Gina Radke – Gina Radke is the CEO of Galley Support Innovations and has been active in the aerospace manufacturing industry for many years. GSI focuses on the design and manufacture of interior hardware for aircraft. Not only is she active in the industry, she also serves on the Arkansas Governor’s Career Education Workforce Development Board. Always happy to live a fellow Arkansan!
46. Vidya Reddy – Vidya Reddy is a Data Engineer Lead at Prodigo Solutions, Inc. Prodigo Solutions is developing tools to transform healthcare supply chain and reduce the total cost of care. Vidya has extensive experience in data analytics and development in the health care industry.
47. Dr. Alicyn Rhoades – Dr. Alicyn Rhoades is an Associate Professor in Plastics Engineering Technology at Penn State University, The Behrend College. Her team studies flow induced crystallization kinetics and is developing new formulations for thermoplastic composites. She’s an excellent teacher and researcher and an incredible asset to the PLET program. It’s been my pleasure to work with Dr. Rhoades and other faculty as a member of the Industry Advisory Board for the program.
48. Dr. Gloria Richard-Davis – Dr. Richard-Davis is the Division Director of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. Dr. Richard-Davis is an expert in womens’ health and leads a medical division focused on clinical and surgical treatment of infertility, menopause, fibroid and complex hormonal problems. She is a fierce advocate for women, empowering them with education and a holistic approach to care. I enjoyed meeting her at #WWS2019.
49. LaTrenda Sherrill – LaTrenda Sherrill leads the STE(A)M and Computer Science Working Group for Remake Learning. Her professional experience includes work in youth development, social services, and communications. She also served as the Deputy Chief of Education in the Office of the Mayor William Peduto for the City of Pittsburgh.