Very hard to believe we’re cruising toward the end of November and week 4 of #EverRiseWomen2019! To learn more about the origins of #EverRiseWomen2019, check out this post.
Here are the amazing, talented women of week 4:
22. Monica Flores – Monica Flores is a business development pro and has delivered software solutions to various industries including healthcare and legal. She’s also a glowing human being that’s dedicated herself to flying with eagles “rather than chickens.” She’s constantly learning and growing and has been a huge supporter of mine.
23. Edye Fox Abrams – Edye Fox Abrams is the Vice President of Business Development at ChemQuest. She has extensive experience in management, sales and marketing and leverages that experience to serve the specialty materials market with ChemQuest. She’s excellent at finding connections that deliver value and solve tough technical challenges in the adhesives, sealants and coatings industry. She’s also darn cool!
24. Dr. Alicia Garcia-Lopez – Dr. Alicia Garcia-Lopez is a R&D Technical Consultant with GoFire. Dr. Garcia- Lopez and I met when we both worked at Los Alamos National Lab. Since LANL, she was an R&D engineer at Sandia National Lab prior to joining GoFire.
25. Mary Beth Greene – Mary Beth Green is the Head of Innovation at Sheetz. Mary Beth is responsible for building and leading Sheetz’s new Business Innovation function. The new function includes a multi-disciplinary team and incubator program to drive innovation and growth by transforming the market. Don’t underestimate the tech required to transform gas stations and convenience stores!
26. Dr. Jennifer Greer – Dr. Jennifer Greer is a Licensed Naturopathic Doctor based in southern California. Prior to medical school, she held numerous roles in collegiate athletic programs and received a graduate degree in Higher Education at the University of Arkansas. Even cooler? We both grew up together in rural Arkansas!
27. Dr. Elizabeth Hastings – Dr. Elizabeth Hastings in an Analytical Chemistry leader at Momentive and is an expert in elemental and molecular analysis of silicones. She received her PhD in analytical chemistry from the University of Florida and we met while both doing postdoctoral work at Los Alamos National Laboratory.
28. Isabella Hofmeyr-Pretorius – Isabella Hofmeyr-Pretorius is a lawyer in Cape Town, South Africa. She is a highly regarded legal advisor and specialises in data protection, data privacy and technology law. We met at Exigent MashUp and are both set on avoiding the status quo.