We’re already wrapping up week 3 of #EverRiseWomen2019! To learn more about the origins of #EverRiseWomen2019, check out this post.
Here are the amazing, talented women of week 3:
15. Dr. Aimee Curtright – Dr. Aimee Curtright is a Senior Scientist at RAND Corporation. With a PhD in Chemistry from the University of California, Berkeley, Dr. Curtright applies her extensive scientific background and quantitative skills to address policy challenges. She’s also seriously cool and funny and I always admire that in another chemist 🙂
16. Rupa Dash – Rupa Dash is the Co-Founder and CEO of the World Woman Foundation. The Foundation believes that ‘Equality for women is progress for all’. The Foundation hosts the World Woman Summit which focuses on Sustainable Development Goals 2030 such as Food Insecurity, Climate Change, Sustainability, Health Equity, Social Entrepreneurship, Emerging Technology and Global Economy.
17. Dr. Dana Dattelbaum – Dr. Dana Dattelbaum holds a PhD in Chemistry from the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She’s spent her career at Los Alamos National Lab and is a highly-regarded expert in shock and detonation physics. Dr. Dattelbaum is a Fellow of the American Physical Society and was just named as a LANL Lab Fellow. I met and worked with Dana at LANL and consider her an amazing scientist and leader.
18. Jessica Demuth – Jessica Demuth is a Vice President of Legal Solutions at Exigent. A lawyer by training, Jessica and her colleagues at Exigent work with CEOs, CFOs and GCs to realize the potential of data locked in contracts and legal documents. She’s working at the intersection of technology, law and business and push the boundaries of innovation to create value.
19. Dr. Cynthia Duggan Evans – Dr. Duggan Evans is a highly regarded scientist dedicated to improving the diagnosis and treatment of Alzheimer’s. Dr. Duggan Evans is currently a senior clinical research scientist at Eli Lilly and Company working on the design, execution and analysis of early phaseclinical trials. We also went to high school together in Arkansas!
20. Dr. Yara Ghoussoub – Dr.Ghoussoub is a scientist and leadership development program associate at Avery Dennison. She also recently participated in the Adhesive & Sealant Council’s Emerging Leader workshop. Dr. Ghoussoub is highly engaged, has contagious energy and always asks insightful questions. It was a pleasure meeting her at ASC.
21. Dr. Mary Farbman – Dr. Mary Farbman is the Executive Director of Compliance Remediation and Support at Merck. After completing her undergraduate studies at Brandeis University, Dr. Farbman served in the Peace Corp and went on to obtain a PhD in Chemistry from MIT. She has held various roles at the FDA and Sanofi before moving to Merck. Her superpower is never aging. I know this because we went to high school together in Arkansas!