The final week of #EverRiseWomen2019 is upon us! To learn more about the origins of #EverRiseWomen2019, check out this post.
The response to this campaign has been great. As we come to an end, let’s celebrate the women of week 9:
57. Annie Wang – Annie Wang is the President at Senvol and Vice Chair of the SAE Additive Manufacturing Data Management Committee. Annie is an expert in additive manufacturing helps companies understand how they can utilize data to successfully implement additive manufacturing into their business. I’ve enjoyed following Senvol since it started in 2013.
58. Dr. Julie Willouhby – Dr. Julie Willoughby is an accomplished engineer, materials researcher and leader. She began her career at Dow Corning and went on to complete her graduate work at NC State University. She was a senior scientist at MeadWestvaco and went on to lead teams in materials and manufacturing innovation at Nike. She’s excellent at building and leading multi-disciplinary teams.
59. Susan Wilson – Susan Wilson is the VP of Data Governance at Informatica. She’s held progressive leadership roles at Pfizer and Informatica. She has considerable experience leading global data integration, management and security. I had the pleasure of meeting Susan at the World Woman Summit.
60. Julianne Wolfe – Julianne Wolfe is a highly talented program manager at PPG. She started her career as a scientist studying chemical imaging and moved into forensic toxicology. She led the Biotech and Pharmaceutical Services team at RJ Lee Group and also obtained her PMP certification. At PPG, she’s transition from technical management to program management in the Corporate IT PMO. She is also the most organized person I’ve ever met!
61. Carmen Wong – Carmen Wong is the Global Head of the Coatings and Inks Market Segment at Clariant and is based in Hong Kong. Carmen has considerable experience in strategic planning, global market dynamics and project management. She’s held progressive roles in the chemical industry at AkzoNobel, Beckers, PPG and Clariant. I loved working with Carmen while we were both at PPG!